TESCO LOTUS (เทสโก้ โลตัส) Head Office
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001257560
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliation monthly report
- Prepare and record JV adjustment for month end closing
- Closing Output VAT monthly
- Reconcile Sales by daily basic
- Ad hoc assign by Accounting Manager-Cash
- Male/female age 24 years above and fresh graduated we are welcome
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in accounting field is an advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications Office and Accounting software (especially Advance Excel and Oracle)
- High responsibility , ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Positive attitude, Energetic service mind and good team payer
- Experience in Retail Business is an advantage
- Can-Do attitude
- Good interpersonal skills
Work Location : Head Office
Report to: Accounting Manager – Cash
The successful candidate will receive competitive remuneration package and career advancement opportunities.
You can directly apply through www.tescolotuscareers.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TESCO LOTUS (เทสโก้ โลตัส) Head Office
About TESCO LOTUS (เทสโก้ โลตัส) Head Office
At Tesco Lotus, we get up every morning and questioned ourselves daily on how we can serve our customers better. With the guiding principle of ‘nobody tries harder’ we have been successfully serving our customers for 22 years, reaching over 15 million customers. For each and every single customer, we have been striving to touch their heart in each and every little way through our 1,800 outlets from hypermarkets, supermarket, and express stores. We engage with over 30 million people on a daily-basis through Digital platforms, which consists of Facebook, Line, Website, Mobile Aps, and our latest technology I-beacon.
Today, not only we are the leader in Brick & Mortar, we are also the pioneer in Grocery Online shopping since 2012. With the ever-changing needs of customers, we have served hundred-thousands of customers online through website and state-of-the-art mobile application.
At Tesco Lotus, you will be working with our ‘finest leaders’ along with our big family of more than 60,000 colleagues at our head office (2,300), stores and distribution centres (57,700), together with the mindset of ability to change the world.
“At Tesco Lotus, we are looking for people who are the change-agent with a passion to grow. People who has the ability to think differently.”