Turner Consulting (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001202320
- Monitor the marketable securities portfolios for any unusual activities and prepare management reports related to the performance, prepare journal entries as required.Consult with financial manager regarding any unusual activity within the portfolios. Reconcile and analyze corporate general ledger sand work with appropriate departments to resolve open items.
- Reconcile disbursement, cash concentration, and various other cash account sand work with the appropriate departments to resolve open items in a timely manner.
- Prepare accounts receivable aging report, and consult with financial managers on any significant aged balances and variances over prior month.
- Invoice transactions to separate consolidated legal entities.
- Review and analyze headquarters G&A ledger activity and prepare journal entries for reclassifications and accruals as necessary.
- Prepare analyses for quarterly BPC consolidation/elimination entries.
- Assist in preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements.
- Assist in preparation of quarterly report package for sureties.
- Complete the quarterly OCI calculation.
- Prepare ad hoc reports as directed by financial manager.
- Have experience in required company reports to be filed with government authorities for income, taxes, VAT, payroll taxes, etc.
- Possess at least a Degree in Finance/ Accountancy or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience in there lated field is required for this position.
- Knowledge of accounting in SAP will be added advantage.
- Good organizers, ability to prioritize workload and work within tight deadlines. Detailed and analytical oriented.
- Good command of English isessential