Account Receivable Officer
Ascend Group Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001254183
- Handle all journal entries related to accounts receivable
- Work with the Lending Operation team to resolve any issues related to accounts receivable
- Review A/R aging report and prepare provision for doubtful debt account
- Handle balance sheet & profit and loss account reconciliation for accounts receivable, accrued interest income, interest income, fee income, tax and other related accounts
- Confirm and place invoice with related partners
- Provide support in accounting and taxes to marketing team when launching new products or campaigns
- Understand product features and work flow; recommend appropriate work flow and procedure
- Prepare UAT (User Acceptance Test) and design test case with IT department, as well as perform and finalize the test results
- A minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- New graduates or 1-3 years working experience in Accounting (experiance in consumer finance or banking is preferable)
- Computer literate in MS office (especially Excel), accounting software packages (preferably SAP) and interest in learning new technologies
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Positive attitute, responsible, forward thinking, committed to deadlines, strong communication, good interpersonal skills and flexibility
APPLY! Please submit your full details resume via
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ascend Group Co., Ltd.
About Ascend Group Co., Ltd.
Ascend Group Co., Ltd. is a subsidiary of True and C.P groups, our business is focusing on digital businesses.
Our portfolio currently includes
- E-Commerce: weloveshopping, iTrueMart
- E-Payment: True Money
- E-Service: Egg Digital, iService, True ID, True Application Center
- IDC: True Internet Data Center
We provide world-class infrastructure, enabling efficient e-Commerce and digital businesses
Come and Join us!
You will be a part of great Software Development team in Thailand. Apply today, the fantastic jobs are waiting for you.