Account Receivable Officer
en world Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001223651
Employer Ref. JO-1610-357672
Our client is the large and global international corporation. (US, EUR, APAC, etc.)
- Maintain up-to-date billing system.
- Generate and send out invoices.
- Follow up on, collect and allocate payments.
- Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines.
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities.
- Review AR to ensure compliance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or any business related field.
- 1 - 2 years of experience in AR, AP or GL.
- Good analytical, communication & interpersonal skills with adaptability.
- Good command of English (both in writing and speaking).
- Good computer literacy (MS Office package).
Salary Package: 20,000-30,000 THB (Junior position)
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8629 and ask to speak to the Finance Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to en world Thailand
About en world Thailand
With offices in both Bangkok and Chonburi, we specialise in mid-career and managerial candidates across a broad range of industries. At en world we have consultants with specialised knowledge of specific industries and fields. en world recruits specialist and managerial talent for globally minded companies in the Asia-Pacific region. Established in Thailand in 1999, we believe that our extensive years in the Thai market, helps us guarantee superiors, results driven activities that balance the needs of our client with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work. We were established in Japan in 1999 and have expanded to Australia, India, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. With 650 staff representing 20 nationalities in 15 offices, we introduce talent to over 2,800 clients across the Asia Pacific Region. en world is a subsidiary of en-japan Inc., Japan's leading internet-based recruitment solutions provider.