Dvasco Co.,Ltd. is a recruitment consultant operating in Thailand. We have been helping great candidates meet great companies. We work with a wide range of clients across multiple industries throughout Thailand and South East Asia
Whether you are a job seeker, or an employer, Dvasco will satisfy all your recruitment needs. We offer employers professional and efficient recruitment and placement services. Our team consists of seasoned human resources professionals who together possess of all industry experience in Thailand and South East Asia.
Company email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Account Payable Leader ( Senior Level)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001239929
Be friend with my client and candidate
Salary: 50-80 K
Our client is one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers to all major vehicles manufactures with operations throughout the work in 29 countries and work closely with the major global automakers on all their markets. The company is looking for high caliber candidate to be the successor for growth with company in higher level.
The Account Payable Leader ( Senior Level) will be responsible for conduct & process operation of Account Payable, communicate payment policy to internal & external suppliers, verify & ensure all payments are accuracy and timely with Company payment policy, prepare tax report (input VAT, WT) to compliance with Thai tax regulation, support payment information, support process and system improvement and development, verify all invoices compliance with Thai tax law, group policy, local procedure and process invoices in SAP system.
- Responsible for all activities in the accounts Payable function for all entity in the group.
- Ensure the smooth running of the Accounts Payable Share Service Department.
- Maintains accurate records.
- Creates financial reports relating to account payable function and status of accounts.
- Performing the month end closing process and reconciliation of the ledgers.
- Audits methods and procedures of accounts payable function to improve efficiency.
- Maintain excellent working relationship with external supplier.
- Ensure the Accounts Payable teams are replying to all queries in a timely manner and all queries are dealt with correctly and efficiently.
- Provide day to day management of the teams - motivating and leading the team you will also lead the way in developing processes and efficiencies.
- Performance management of staff and quarterly & yearly appraisals.
- Regular reporting and analysis to key senior managers in the business.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Accounting ,Costing or Finance
- Minimum 7 years of in roles & responsibilities related to Accounting especially for Account Payable from Multinational Company
- In-depth Knowledge of Account Payable, VAT and Tax knowledge and SAP system,
- Good command in English
- Able to work under high work pressure and dynamic change environment.