ACCOUNT MANAGER, WFSI
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001225883
Employer Ref. 220DB
Our client is one of the world's leading agricultural processors. They produce food ingredients, animal feed, feed ingredients, biofuels and other manufactured products. The company is currently looking for a suitably qualified candidate for the position of Account Manager, WFSI.
Salary: 70,000 – 105,000 Baht/month
Location: South Sathorn
- Managing existing soy proteins and emulsifier business in Thailand.
- Contributing to the development of the strategic planning process for future growth of the proteins and emulsifier portfolio.
- Meeting and exceeding company goals for profitable revenue growth for the company’s product portfolio with assigned key strategic accounts in Thailand.
- Searching for, developing and growing identified new business customers for the company group within assigned markets.
- Linking between customers and the production units of the company by providing both technical and commercial support to customers.
- Collaborating with marketing resources and leadership team in order to define overall sales strategies, products and sales solutions which best meet customer needs.
- Preparing regular forecasts and budgets based on the company’s time-limits, principles and formats and following them accordingly.
- Helping and supporting the resolution of technical and commercial complaints together with the technical and production teams of the company’s units.
- Representing the company at meetings, exhibitions, seminars and other events as required by the management.
- Preparing sales and market reports as required by the management.
- Supporting the collection of receivables and overdue payments as required.
- Following the rules of credit controls as dictated in company procedures.
- Helping to collect and analyse information related to the market in general.
- Following all company procedures and policies diligently.
- Performing other duties as assigned by the management.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Food Technology or related fields.
- Background in Food Technology with specific experience in soy proteins & specialty ingredients industries.
- Experience of managing and expanding customer relationships and demonstrated success in new business development.
- Strong familiarity with major food & beverage manufacturers in Thailand.
- Previous working experience within a large multinational company environment is preferred.
- Results oriented, team player, innovative thinker and self-motivated.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
Qualified Thai nationals please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.