Account Manager / Sales Manager
Callvoice Communications Co.,Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001214580
Skills / Attributes Required :-
- Master Degree or Bachelor Degree of Computer, Information System/Technology, or related field.
- Minimum 10 years of sales experience in large projects of IT and CRM solutions with successful records of sales in large accounts and sales targets, developing business with large enterprise or government customers, and penetrating the market to obtain a significant market share.
- Ability to build new sales and maintain client relationships.
- Ability to create and maintain vendor/partner relationships.
- Ability to understand the concept of IT solution and approach customer with effective sales pitch.
- Already have numbers of good customers at hand prior to joining the firm.
- Commercial understanding of solutions and technology.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to call high level, and strong leadership
Duties and Responsibilities :-
- To generate qualified prospects through sales calls and customer visit
- To be able to present/propose key benefits and features of the solution and compare with competitor’s product.
- To manage and fulfill customer needs/requirements.
- Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Prepares action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
- Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Creates and conducts proposal presentations and RFP responses.
- Preparation of proposals and presentations.
- Prepare document , presentation and sale material
- Perform in Bidding, Contract and Invoice
- Follow up project status in implementation phase and support in issues solving
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- To coordinate with vendor/distributor/partner for support on projects.
- To coordinate closely with the PS team and department internally until the project is completed
Aroon-Amarin, Bangkok-Noi, Bangkok 10700
Website : www.callvoice.co.th
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Callvoice Communications Co.,Ltd.
About Callvoice Communications Co.,Ltd.
More Jobs from this employer