Account Manager, Factory Metrology
Cowan International (Southeast Asia) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227713
Employer Ref. Nichaya
Our client is a leader in metrology, and measuring systems.
Work Location: Bangkok
Cowan International is now seeking for an Account Manager, Factory Metrology with at least 3 years of working experience.
- You will be integrating the world’s best portable measurement and metrology equipment with automation solutions for customers looking to enhance their metrology process through automation.
- In your Account Manager role, you will identify areas for improvement in customer work practices, provide on-site demonstrations, and close sales opportunities
- Generate sales revenues by performing product demonstrations at selected customer sites.
- Evaluate customer requirements; including existing design and coordination software solutions and compatibility with point cloud data
- Identify additional sales opportunities outside of traditional channels.
- Utilize all available resources including sales management, Inside Sales Specialists, Applications Engineers, marketing and others to advance and close sales
- Work as part of the sales team to generate ideas for company sales opportunities, processes and systems
- Support channel partners where they are established to create sales opportunities and create revenue, according to the channel structure given
- Provide annual budgets, quarterly and weekly forecasting
- Act as point of contact and provide technical support to potential customers during the evaluation period
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Mechatronics, Areospace, Automotive or relevant engineering field.
- At least 3 to 5 years of proven consistent technical sales track record.
- Ability to speak Thai on a native proficiency level and English on a basic level
- Strong communication skills to uncover customer need.
- Innovative and creative thinker, with a flexible, committed and proactive personality
- Strong understanding of technical workflows and the software used within the factory metrology discipline, experience with CAD is a plus
- Possess knowledge of 3-dimensional measurement, surveying, point clouds, and/or mechanical computer aided manufacturing (CAM) or design based software packages such as Geomagic, Polyworks or Autodesk Inventor, Kubit, Gexcel, or Solid works is preferred.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to isolate and identify technical problems, formulate and demonstrate solutions
If you are interested please send your updated resume in word file, copy of ID card and expected salary to Khun Nichaya Via "Apply Now"
*only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Cowan International (Southeast Asia) Co., Ltd.
About Cowan International (Southeast Asia) Co., Ltd.
Cowan International is a South East Asia recruitment agency serving clients across the globe since 1954. In South East Asia we specialize in Engineering/construction, Automotive, IT, Manufacturing, logistics and Oil & Gas industry. Cowan recruiters place top talent in hard to fill positions such as management, engineering, operations, and finance & administration for both corporate and site based operations.