ZTE (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001258052
- To establish effective customer relationships : collect the relevant market information , visit potential and existing clients to capture sales lead and analyze clients, needs
- To coordinate internal resource allocation and feasibility studies for potential project
- To lead tender proposal and relevant documents preparation based on the clients’ request for proposal (RFP) to ensure the success of project bidding
- To organize and execute PR activities such as communication conference with clients
Requirements: (Only Thai Nationality)
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Telecommunication/ Electrical/ Computer Science or related field of study, MBA preferred
- Over 3 years experience in telecommunication field or at least 5 years presales
- Good communication and strong sense of teamwork
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Ability to consult with clients to understand their requirements and independently advise relevant technical solutions
- Know in Telecommunication industry and like challenge work.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed will be notified.
Interested candidates are invited to submit your resume with full details of resume (in English Language with Microsoft Word format version only) stating present and expected salaries, an enclosing a recent photograph to the address below:
ZTE (Thailand) Co., Ltd
Address: 20th floor, Unit 2005-7, Empire Tower
195 South Sathorn Road, Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok, Thailand 10500
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ZTE (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About ZTE (Thailand) Co., Ltd.