DI AD CO., LTD.
We are a One-Stop full serviced digital marketing consultancy solution. Being we have many years of experience as well as savvy know-how, we can/will solve all of your marketing dilemmas accordingly via fine-tuned systematic process combined with amazing creative attributes. Thus hunting & correcting any weak points marketing-wise. Then molding those weak points through intelligent innovative ideas to advantage strengths. We can say without a doubt, there is no marketing situation we cannot solve & improve. Result-based outcome & focus is our written guarantee to all of our clientele as follow…
Muangthai Life Insurance
AP: Asian Property
*** Company's Benefits:
- Company’s trip
- Company’s New Year Party
- Birthday’s cake
- Happy Friday
- Free 1 hour massage in the office, once a week
- Healthcare & Life Insurance
Account Manager (Digital)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001254146
- To ensure all clients receive quality customer care.
- To drive client strategy across your portfolio of accounts and advise customers on how to achieve their business goals in the most effective manner by utilising their various marketing channels most efficiently, advising on the interplay and integration between all digital channels and ensuring that advice is delivered with confidence and gravitas
- To manage a portfolio of customers, taking responsibility for growing revenue as well as the day to day management of these accounts
- To drive business growth through existing clients, developing a proactive action plan for your accounts in order to meet client retention and budget targets
- To build and sustain strong and long-lasting relationships with clients and maintain frequent contact with any other third party agencies used by each customer
- To specifically identify, propose, upsell and implement new projects and campaigns in order to meet and exceed each customer’s ROI and service expectations and to maximize revenue and profit for Di Ad
- Oversee the delivery of discovery work and project manage on-going retainer activity and project work for your customers, ensuring work is delivered to the highest standard, on time and to budget
- Monitor campaign delivery on a frequent basis to ensure pacing is being achieved to meet committed campaign delivery for the client
- Liaises with clients and keeps them updated with progress reports.
- Complete post-campaign wrap-up and analysis; stay abreast of industry news and competitive sites, as well as writing reports for the clients and agency management team.
- Cultivates a good working relationship with other departments.
- Attends business meetings from time to time.
- Bachelor`s Degree
- At least 3-4 Years of experience in digital marketing field.
- Good skills in presentation, digital project management, interpersonal skills, logical thinking, and problem solving.
- Passion for digital media including a solid understanding of Internet advertising, benchmarks and sales process
- Good English communications.
- Ability to think both strategically and creatively
- Capacity to multi-task and efficiently manage both time and priorities
- Owned vehicles is a plus.