PRTR Executive Recruitment
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001226168
Employer Ref. 605DB
Our client is a global mobile advertising network operating in more than 10 countries for the past 15 years.
BANGKOK- MOBILE ADVERTISING/MEDIA
The primary function of this role is to have a thorough understanding of the agency/client’s business, marketing strategies and media objectives to ensure that online display advertising is consistently top of mind.
- Proactively contact new and existing clients and educate, propose and secure buy-in on digital marketing via telephone sales, or face-to-face meetings.
- Identify, propose and sell programs to targeted organizations within the target markets set out by the company.
- Develop an understanding of client’s business, products, services, customer profile, marketing and business objectives, competitors and sales.
- Provide world-class customer service in responding to general and specialized client requests via both phone and email, including billing inquiries, campaign activity inquiries and advertising relevancy issues.
- Be a key influencer in making digital marketing among small to medium businesses in the market.
- Understand all new products and their roles
- Responsible for special projects as assigned
- A bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Business or a related field preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of Internet media or media sales experience, preferred.
- A good grounding on Internet & Mobile marketing industry.
- Outstanding written, communication and account management skills.
- Outstanding computer skills including strong knowledge of spreadsheets (MS Excel), word processing (MS Word) and presentations (MS Powerpoint).
Our client will offer the successful candidate an excellent remuneration package, along with exciting opportunities for d fast career advancement to the next management tier
via APPLY NOW
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Executive Recruitment
About PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.