Account Manager (Bancassurance)
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001224647
This job has direct responsibility for managing and executing all day to day aspects of company’s business relationship with designated Bank partner(s) to deliver value from the partnership according to the vision and objectives agreed with the partner.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Execution of the Bancassurance vision and strategic plan through business development with designated bank partner(s).
- Build rapport and develop business relationships with partner/executives/staff at all levels.
- Develop and manage designated bank partnership to satisfy terms and conditions of the MOU/ Joint Agreement.
- Develop and manage the annual marketing and campaign plan and budget for designated bank partner(s) to achieve sales and profit objectives.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities with designated bank partner(s), including Bancassurance and also introducing other lines of business to other channels.
- Understand partner development and support needs with respect to Products, Training, Operations and MIS and work to meet these needs with departments.
- Facilitate the achievement of Service Levels Agreements under the MOU/ Joint Agreement through working with Operations, including CSI initiatives.
- Ensure partnerships are conducted in compliance with regulatory and company policies, and keep due documentation of business conducted with partners.
- Perform other duties as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Marketing or related fields
- At least 5 years experience in life insurance industry
- At least 5 years experience in marketing, sales or business development
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Good computer literacy in Microsoft Office
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.