ELCA (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001221175
Reporting to Sales Manager, she/he will be responsible for sales target achievement, ensure market growth, develop the business with accounts by properly planning and executing activities, understanding markets, and managing business relationship to achieve the company’s goals.
- Develop business plans with Sales Manager to drive sales to achieve target.
- Propose initiative action plans with proactive strategy to create traffic and maximize sales opportunity.
- Manage healthy inventory at all distribution channels on a monthly basis with effective plans.
- Improve business process and manage operational effectiveness.
- Lead and developexpert’s performance.
- Ensure proper merchandising and display at all distribution channels based on the brand’s guidelines.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related fields.
- 3-5 years experiences in brand, product and sales management preferably in retail business
- Outstanding selling skills with key account management or business development experience.
- Strategic thinking, self-motivated, proactive, sales-oriented and dynamic, initiative with good analytical skill.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Good communication with effective negotiation skill.
- Presentation skill is an advantage.
- Computer literate.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
Interested Thai candidates are invited to submit resume stating qualifications and experiences, present and expected salaries together with a recent photo to:
Human Resources Director, ELCA (Thailand) LTD. 990 Rama IV Road ,Abdulrahim Place 20th. Floor , Silom , Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Tel : (66 2) 624 -6000
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ELCA (Thailand) Ltd.
About ELCA (Thailand) Ltd.
Worldwide Most Prestigious Cosmetics Company People all over the world associate us with beauty. This is because we import and distribute internationally famous cosmetics and fragrances i.e. Estee Lauder, Clinique, Aramis, Origins, M.A.C, Bobbi Brown, Tommy Hilfiger, DKNY, Jo Malone, La Mer, Tory Burch, Lab Series and Tom Ford Beauty. However, we at ELCA believe that we belong to more than just a group of highly successful companies dealing with beauty. We are ourselves one beautiful , warm family. We have a highly competitive atmosphere that offers dynamic training programs, challenging assignments and vast opportunities for advancement. We also provide a warm culture with supportive management, local as well as international. To cope with our rapid growth, we are presently looking for dynamic, talented and success-driven professionals who are prepared to discover the beauty of our organization
Interested candidates are invited to submit resume stating qualifications and experiences, present and expected salaries together with a recent photo to:
Talent Acquisition , ELCA (Thailand) LTD. 990 Rama IV Road ,Abdulrahim Place 20th. Floor , Silom , Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Tel : (02) 624 -6000 ext 6147
e-mail : email@example.com