Account Manager (Quantitative Research)
Millward Brown Firefly Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001215182
Market Research Quantitative
You are used to partnering with clients and managing a team of junior researchers to deliver high quality insights with the support of your director. You are keen to hone your trusted advisor skills, and we will give you the opportunity to learn from the best, as well as to manage a team of bright junior researchers who are eager to learn from you.
In this position, ideally you will:
- Forge strong client relationships and high satisfaction level by building strong rapport and trust
- Manage client projects; including, but not limited to, interpretation and analysis of data, development of recommendations and presentation of finding Identify and act on new business opportunity amongst existing and new clients
- Ensure overall high quality and profitability of the services provided to clients
- Assist Account Director/ Group Account Director in management of revenue budgets set for clients -Prepare proposals independently
- Contribute to company development, such as new approaches and improvements to company efficiencies -Besides possessing strong analytical skills and organizational skills, the successful applicant shall be an effective team leader with exceptional interpersonal skills.
In particular, you shall have:
- Degree in any discipline (preferably business or marketing related)
- At least 5 years of client service experience in agency environment, quantitative research, brand, media or communications experience with direct involvement in analysis of research or interpretation of data sources, and people management experience.
- Solid understanding of market research knowledge
- Strong project management skills
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills
- Good command of English, both written and verbal
- Analytical | experienced in independently preparing engaging presentations that tell a story
- Organised | proven track record overseeing multiple projects successfully
- Persuasive | present to clients confidently and lead meetings with senior support
- Client focused| demonstrable success in developing strong partnerships with your key clients
- People focused| manage a small team
In order to realize your career aspiration, we offer you a progressive career in a truly international environment. In addition, the successful incumbent will enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package as well as stellar development opportunities. Millward Brown is ranked amongst the world's top ten full-service marketing research agencies. With offices in more than 58 countries, we work with
more than 90 of the top 100 global brands
If you are looking for a very challenging opportunity and want to work with a dynamic, and fun loving group of people, you are invited to submit your online job application via our corporate recruitment portal given below:
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Millward Brown Firefly Limited
14th Floor, Rajanakarn Building, 3 South Sathorn Road,
Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120, Thailand
Website : http://www.millwardbrown.com/
About Millward Brown Firefly Co., Ltd.