jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001241933
Account Executives : Role & Responsibilities
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their requirements.
- Working with colleagues to devise a campaign strategy that meets the client's brief and budget.
- Briefing creative , designer , and relevant parts to support the campaign strategy.
- Liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and the organizer by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively.
- Presenting creative , and the production work to clients for approval or modification.
- Handling budgets, managing campaign costs.
- Writing client reports.
- Undertaking administration tasks.
- Arranging and attending meetings.
- Education : Bachelor degree in business or in any related fields such as management , communications, marketing.
- Working experience : 1-2 years working in related field.
- A proactive and positive attitude
- Good spoken and written communication skills both in Thai and English
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Confidence, tact and a persuasive manner
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Good 'people skills', for working with a range of colleagues and clients
- The ability to lead and motivate a team
- A willingness to work long hours, often under pressure
- A professional manner
- Good business sense and the ability to work to budgets