Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Through its more than 66,000 colleagues worldwide, Aon unites to empower results for clients in over 120 countries via innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. Aon has been named repeatedly as the world’s best broker, best insurance intermediary, best reinsurance intermediary, best captives manager, and best employee benefits consulting firm by multiple industry sources.
Aon in Thailand
Aon Thailand was established in 1968. Today, with over 180 qualified professionals based in Bangkok, Aon Thailand is the largest service provider in insurance and reinsurance brokerage, risk management and human capital consulting in Thailand.
Aon Thailand leverages its extensive local experience to help safeguard and advance our clients’ business. Over the years, Aon Thailand has contributed significantly to our customers in minimising their total cost of risk and insurance, and protecting their assets, people, profitability, and the integrity of their brand name. Our extensive client portfolio includes leading international and local companies, regulatory bodies, professional associations, as well as small and medium enterprises. Regardless of your size, industry sector, geography, or circumstance, Aon Thailand is dedicated to providing you with distinctive value and superior services.
Aon’s operation in Thailand comprises Aon Risk Solutions, which provides multifaceted retail brokering and risk management services; Aon Benfield, the reinsurance intermediary and capital advisor of Aon; and Aon Hewitt, which focuses on human resource services.
For more information, please visit our website www.aon.com/thailand
Career at Aon
Aon companies and divisions share a global mindset. Our success depends on sharing information across borders while encouraging creativity and independent thinking. We welcome diversity, and we value continuous learning through formal programs and from each other.
Now we are seeking for energetic, result-oriented, high performer and great team player person to join our company to Empower Results Clients, Colleague and Communities in various positions following;
Account Executive-Engineering Risk
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001224490
The Account Executive – Engineering Risk is responsible for technical side of insurance arrangement for engineering risks including construction, project risk and infrastructure including marketing, broking, policy form preparation and maintains relationship with client and prospect.
- Research new market opportunities
- Prepare the slip
- Negotiate term with the insurer/reinsurer
- Support marketing strategy of the team
- Marketing exercise
- Prospect approach/meeting
- Gather underwriting information
- Obtain insurance quotation from underwriters
- Insurance proposal and/or report
- Secure client
- Client service (if any)
- Render assistance to team colleagues should it be required from time to time
- Any others assignment as may be assigned by segment leader
- Bachelor Degree or higher
- Preferred in Engineering or Insurance
- Minimum 1 year experience, preferable Engineering or Insurance
- Fluent in written and spoken in English
- Ability in Microsoft Word/Excel and Internet required
- Good personality and human relationship
- Able to work independently with initiative and high team spirit
- Able to visit the client in Bangkok and Upcountry
We provide attractive remuneration, training and career paths to those candidates who are selected. We reserve rights to contact potential candidates.
Interested candidates required to submit updated resume with photo to:
or contact 02-3054557(Chonthicha) for more information.