Chuo Senko Advertising (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001257612
The Account Executive will be responsible for meeting or exceeding individual revenue goals as well as bringing in new business. This person will be responsible for managing their client relationships through day-to-day contact, looking for opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell clients, and ensuring clients receive superior customer service.
- Reporting to the account supervisor/manager, executives act as a link between client and agency. They have overall responsibility for the smooth running of campaigns in their care and deal with the day-to-day turnaround of work, ensuring it is produced on time and on budget.
- Executives put the proposal together and set up meetings to present the brief and estimate costs to the client. They inform the client at every stage and ensure they are happy with the work as it progresses.
- Executives co-ordinate the activities of the advertising team and administrative staff.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Understand the needs of customers, and develop solutions that meet customer’s needs
- Understanding of advertising industries and business model
- Strong problem solving and negotiation skills
- Strong communication (both verbal and written) and customer service skills
- Excellent presentation skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to work in a highly competitive and dynamic sales environment
- Ability to manage diverse product offerings
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Communication Arts, Marketing or related fields
- 0-3 year experience, more than 3 year experience in Advertising Agency is preferable
- Be knowledgeable of branding, brand advertising/management, mass media or consumer marketing concepts
- Strong communication, presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and have good sound of creativity and well organize with analytical ability to initiate impact communication program
- Good command of communication in English
- Strong analytical skill in identifying customer's need and satisfaction
- Computer literacy (MS Words, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
- Must have a proven, successful and sustained track record, preferably in similar industry
- Pleasant personality and service mind
- Energetic, well handle with pressure, self-motivated, and looking for a challenge
We are offering a very attractive remuneration package and career advancement opportunities. Interested person please email or fax resume with current and expected salary, recent photo to:
HR & GA Department
Chuo Senko Advertising (Thailand) Company Limited
18th floor, 622 Emporium Tower, Sukhumvit Rd.,
Klongton, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Chuo Senko Advertising (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Chuo Senko Advertising (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Since 1963, Chuo Senko (Thailand) has brought marketing excellence to its clients, helping them build brands and increase share in an increasingly competitive market. A s an agency, we do not see ourselves as a separate entity but rather as a department of the companies we work for. We believe that our success is directly related to their success and, therefore, give service far above and beyond the call of duty. We are looking for the qualified persons to join our team for the following position:
More Jobs from this employer