Robert Walters Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001244353
Employer Ref. 1038800/001
A new role of Account Director has been created in a well-known all-in-one digital marketing agency with more than twelve years of digital production experience. Reporting directly to the Sales Director, this is a role for an Account Manager ready for the next step.
About the Account Director Role:
This role is primarily responsible in a functional role of maximising revenue for the company and a managerial role of ensuring the involved internal teams are equipped to meet customer and management expectations.
- Ability to understand the needs of customers across all industries
- Able to manage sales cycles and work with customers to develop value based solutions
- Provide up-to-date information in the form of a sales pipeline and provide a sales forecast
- Analyse trends and provide recommendations to adjust and optimise sales strategies
- Ability to present technology and marketing based solutions to meet customers' needs for digital production and execution
- Manage and coach team members including Account Managers, Senior Account Executives, and Account Executives
To succeed in the Account Director job, you will need to have good knowledge of marketing management, strategic planning and have good execution skills.
- Direct experience in digital marketing solutions strongly preferred
- Masters or Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering, Finance, Marketing / Advertising or Related field
- At least seven years of experiences working in sales, business development, advertising, and/or marketing
- Good interpersonal, communication, negotiation, presentation, digital project management, logical thinking, and problem solving skills
- An aptitude for technology strongly preferred
- Excellent English communications skills
- Good command of Mandarin will be an advantage
- Ability to think both strategically and creatively
This company is a subsidiary of one of the world's largest internet technology companies. They help their clients to reach their marketing objectives by providing the best answers to marketing strategies, creative content, online and off-line execution.
If you have a passion for digital media and a good understanding of internet advertising, and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. You will be part of a leading technology company with many career progression opportunities.
Apply now for this new opportunity.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Thailand
About Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Recruitment Thailand
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Thailand office manages the careers of the highest calibre professionals in the fields of accountancy and finance, banking, human resources, information technology, sales & marketing and supply chain & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.