Sanook Online Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001229079
Sanook is a subsidiary of Tencent, one of the largest internet technology companies in the world. Sanook’s strengths include providing Thailand’s leading web portal, application technologies, digital marketing planning, and music streaming. Over the past 18 years we have shown success in positively capturing industry direction across all demographics.
As a subsidiary of Sanook, Topspace is an all-in-one digital marketing agency with 12 years of digital production experience. We help our clients to reach their marketing objectives by providing the best answers to marketing strategies, creative content, online and off-line execution. Topspace also focuses on helping our clients to reach their customers in China with Tencent’s strong foothold through Tencent’s comprehensive list of online products such as WeChat, QQ, QZone.
Currently, we are looking to expand our team to support our continued growth. We are looking for the right fit for the role of Account Director. This role is primarily responsible in a functional role of maximizing revenue for the company and a managerial role of ensuring the involved internal teams are equipped to meet customer and management expectations.
- Ability to understand the needs of customers across all industries.
- Able to manage sales cycles and work with customers to develop value based solutions.
- Provide up-to-date information in the form of a sales pipeline and provide a sales forecast.
- Expected to analyze trends and provide recommendations to adjust and optimize sales strategies.
- Ability to present technology and marketing based solutions to meet customers’ needs for digital production and execution.
- Able to manage and coach team members including Account Managers, Senior Account Executives, and Account Executives.
- Direct experience in digital marketing solutions strongly preferred.
- Master or Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering, Finance, Marketing / Advertising or Related field.
- At least 7 Years of experiences working in sales, business development, advertising, and/or marketing.
- Good knowledge of marketing management, strategic planning and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal, communication, negotiation, presentation, digital project management, logical thinking, and problem solving skills.
- Passion for digital media – including a solid understanding of internet advertising, benchmarks and sales process. An aptitude for technology strongly preferred
- Good command of English a must. Good command of Mandarin is a big plus.
- Ability to think both strategically and creatively.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Sanook Online Limited
Muang Thai - Phatra Complex, Tower A,
15-16th Floor, 252/19-20 Rachadapisek Road,
Huaykwang, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310 Thailand.
TEL. 02-833-3000 FAX. 02-833-3113
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Sanook Online Limited
About Sanook Online Limited
Sanook Online Limited, a subsidiary of Tencent Holdings Limited, is Thailand’s top online destination for the past 16 year.
The Sanook.com website was founded in 1998 under the company MWEB (Thailand) Co., Ltd. and began as a Thai web directory with information and entertainment services. After getting off to a good start and building a great business we created various Internet services that became the means by which Thailand's online world evolved, leading to further, ongoing developments and advances that reflect the success of the company.
In 2007, MWEB (Thailand) Co., Ltd. changed its name to Sanook Online Co., Ltd. to embrace the steadily-growing business. Thanks to a group of experts and visionaries who relentlessly strived to achieve world-class excellence, the company has become a leader in providing comprehensive business services over the Internet in Thailand.