Account Assistant-Costing (6 months contract)
Kerry Ingredients ( Thailand ) Limited.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001277370
About the Role:
- Responsible for the development and management of operation finance function.
- Including industrial KPI’s, inventory, capital expenditure and overhead spending by cost centres.
- Individual must be hands on with strong process skill and be able to work in a fast moving environment.
- Manages the activities related to the inventory stock, calculates themonthly, takes under control the movements, calculates and books theprovision properly.
- Take a lead for annual physical inventory count for Operations and bi-annual physical inventory count.
- Maintain and update stock adjustments, production and store cycle count.
- Prepare stock ageing report and lead in ageing meeting follow up issue and action plan with other department.
- Preform daily, weekly, monthly finance operation check list.
- Monitor actual cost by prepare and analyze daily variance between actual and standard cost and recommend areas of potential improvement.
- Assist in month-end closing for costing entry on a timely manner.
- Monitor site’s expenses and capital expenditures by providing visibilityand tracking to Cost Centre owners to ensure that they are in line withthe company’s budget and strategic direction.
- Ensures that the monthly COGS are recorded by category, identify over/under recovery cost and coordinate with relevant party to take action.
- Prepare monthly key financial performance reports and identify areas foroperation improvement through skillful analysis of results and futureplans. Challenge management on variance to the product group targetsand identify the opportunity for cost saving.
- Update and maintain master data costing view.
- Coordinate with APAC Operation finance for product costing estimate error.
- Update Product costing estimate error status and action plan in APAC operation finance weekly meeting.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors or higher Degree in Accounting.
- At least 3 year experience in industrial accounting
- Good communication in English
- Good level knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and local tax law and related internal control
- Skilled in MS applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Knowledge of free zone, BOI, 19BIS is an advantage
- Knowledge on SAP and practical use on IT Tools is advantage
- Ability to meet deadline, self-managed and processes the ability to handle tasks with speed and accuracy.
- Positive attitude, pleasant personality, energetic and service minded.
- Experience in working in international environments and the processindustry is desirable.
- Strong planning and analytical skills
- Hard worker - honest & reliable
- Excellent communication skills
- Good leadership ability
- Must be able to multi-task in an environment with changing priorities
Location: Kerry Thailand, Bangpoo ** 6 months contract**
Reporting to: Factory accountant, Thailand
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Kerry Ingredients ( Thailand ) Limited.
About Kerry Ingredients ( Thailand ) Limited.
Kerry is a world leader in taste and nutrition systems serving the food and beverage industry, and a leading supplier of added-value brands and customer branded foods to the Irish and UK markets. We have annualised sales in excess of €5 billion and employ over 23,000 people globally. Founded in 1972 in Listowel, Co. Kerry, the Group has grown organically and through a series of strategic acquisitions and has succeeded in achieving sustained profitability.
We supply over 15,000 food, food ingredients and flavour products to customers in more than 140 countries worldwide. We have established manufacturing facilities in 24 different countries and international sales offices in 20 other countries across the globe.
Kerry has been present in the Asia-Pacific region since 1997 and has grown its business to become a brand of choice for our regional and local customers. From our Regional Headquarters and Global Technology Innovation Centre based in Singapore, Kerry employs nearly 3500 talented people at manufacturing sites and sales offices in 16 countries across the region.
Kerry prides itself on continuous innovation, technological creativity and business excellence in every area of the business, striving to enhance leadership positions in our consumer foods business and across global food and ingredients markets.
We are looking for people with ambition, vision and a commitment to excellence in a dynamic business environment to achieve and sustain this growth on a long-term basis. In return, we offer stimulating and rewarding careers from employee to management to leadership levels in a global food organisation.
Being a truly global company, our employees in Asia-Pacific have opportunities to develop their careers in a global environment, with training, career development and international opportunities across the Kerry world.
More Jobs from this employer