A/R ACCOUNTANT (Executive, Finance & Administrator)
TUV SUD (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001228981
- Responsible for invoice process both SAP accounting systems and MS excel, including print out the set of invoice.
- Prepare billing note and the set of documents, then hand/ send the invoice and billing note to customers within specific timeline.
- Tracking invoice to ensure customer received the set of documents in time.
- Other duties assigned as the company deem appropriate.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in Accounting or related field.
- Minimum 2 years experience in accounts receivable and general accounting experience.
- Experience in invoicing is preferred.
- Problem Solving Skill is preferable in order to have correctly invoice process and billing note done in time.
- Responsible, accurate, reliable and loyal.
- Can work under pressure.
- Good command of spoken & written English.
- Good computer literacy (Ms Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.).
5-day workweek, attractive remuneration and benefits will be offered to the right persons.
TÜV SÜD (Thailand) Limited
111 Moo 9, Paholyothin Road,
T. Klong Nueng, A. Klong Luang,
Pathumthani 12120 Thailand.
Tel. 02-564-8041 # 119
Visit Website: www.tuv-sud.co.th
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TUV SUD (Thailand) Ltd.
About TUV SUD (Thailand) Ltd.
TUV SUD (Thailand) Limited is a leading international organization in engineering consultancy, testing and management systems - powered by German technological and engineering excellence. With about 20,000 highly skilled technical experts operating in 800 locations worldwide, we are seeking qualified and dynamic individuals to fill the following appointments.