ฺBusiness Quality Specialist
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001225146
***Johnson & Johnson ( Thailand ) Ltd , Latkrabang Bangkok***
Working day : Monday – Friday
Working time : 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Tel : 02-792-7332 HR Onsite Manpower
(Please state your current/expected package together with an interested position to apply)
Part A: Overall Responsibility
Overall purpose of job:
Compliance has cross‐sector responsibility for site management and execution of Quality Systems related to GxP qualification and training, change control, complaints and adverse event handling and overall documentation. The role acts as site Subject Matter Expert (SME) on these processes and associated systems, ensuring robust processes are always followed and monitored through appropriate metrics.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
1) Managing Quality and Compliance System
- Lead to train and roll out quality tools at LOC (as assignment)
- Implement Quality system for Document control, Change control, NC and CAPA
- Ensure document list is updated and maintained
- Simplify the processes and practices in the country
2) Complaint and Adverse Event Handling and Field Action
- Ensure the procedure of complaint handling is implemented according to J&J requirement
- Coordinate with cross functional team for product quality complaint and ensure the complaint reporting is on time
- Coordinate with source for compliant investigation and provide support to Sales and Marketing to response to customer and consumer as required
- Coordinate with Global, local Sales and Marketing to conduct field action to ensure compliance to the procedure
- Provide training to cross functional team
3) Quality Report and Management Review
- Coordinating and report quality complaint and field action
- Support and prepare for BQ Management Review
- Escalate quality issue according to procedure
- At least BSc. in Science or Engineer or Pharmacy or equivalent from a reputable university
Essential knowledge and skills
- At least 1-2 year professional experience or leading in the field of Quality Assurance, Business
- Quality or related functions
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and quality management skill
- Experience of exposure to Regional communication
- Experience in QC or related fields.
- QC exposure to quality standard eg.ISO, GMP, GDP, RA requirements will be desirable.
- Have knowledge of GMP and/or equivalent Quality Assurance Systems
- Capability to communicate and good coordination and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of written and spoken Thai and English together with computer literacy
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.