I Support Co., Ltd.
พนักงานขับรถ GSE สายการบิน AirAsia สนามบินดอนเมือง/พนักงานขับรถ GSE สายการบิน AirAsia สนามบินดอนเมือง
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001219460
Duties and responsibilities
- Provides routine and comprehensive support ground equipment to aircraft.
- Responsible for daily record of GPU, ASU or any vehicle usage.
- Responds to emergency calls for ground support equipment assistance.
- Inspects ground support equipment and their components for the purpose of ensuring safety and identifying necessary repairs and report to GSE mechanic supervisor
- Take all reasonable and necessary precautions to ensure personal health and safety, as well as that of co-workers and any other person(s).
- Report immediately to Lead License aircraft Engineer on duty of GSE Mechanic supervisor, all unsafe and unhealthy conditions.
- Report immediately to Lead License aircraft Engineer on duty of GSE Mechanic supervisor, all occurrences that cause injury or damage to any person or property.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must possess a valid Thai driver’s license at least 3 years.
- Must possess required knowledge, skills, abilities and experience and be able to explain and demonstrate, with or without reasonable accommodations, that the essential functions of the job can be performed.
- Ability to operate equipment used in semiskilled trades, power and hand tools, etc.
- Orientation briefing by Supervisor (to familiar with all parties in airside)
- Airside safety
- SMS including Hazard reporting
- A320 Ground handling
- OJT for any GSE equipment at least 1 week per each
- 2 Months evaluate for probation.
- GPU must connect to aircraft within 5 Minutes after aircraft night stop.
- GPU, Air Start Unit and Air Condition Unit must be in place within 10 minutes after on call.
- Zero incident
- Satisfied rating for communication and coordination with all concerns.
- In case the above action cannot be completed, the reasonable explanation must be given.