นักศึกษาฝึกงาน (สัญญา 6 เดือน)
Ek-Chai Distribution System Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001246918
- Set the data into Supply Chain Promotion system such as “Late change” by re-working on forecasting, allocate to store, order, reporting.
- Assist in all tasks such as coordinating with other departments related to the task.
- Student who is studying for their first degree at college or university
- Age over 18 years old.
- Be able to accommodate high pressure and stay late when business need the late change re-work to be done within a day
- Show sense of careful & responsibility
- Excel skill is strongly required.
- IT skill is beneficial for work
- Strong planning, organizing and coordinating skills
- Service-minded, positive thinking, self-motivated and assert
- Filing Management
The successful candidate will receive competitive remuneration package and career advancement opportunities. You can directly apply through www.tescolotuscareers.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ek-Chai Distribution System Co., Ltd.
About Ek-Chai Distribution System Co., Ltd.
We are one of the world's leading international hypermarket chain headquartered in United Kingdom. Today Tesco operates in 11 markets across Europe, Asia and North America. For 22 years in Thailand, Tesco Lotus has been committed to deliver the best shopping experience to our customers, according to the core purpose "serving Thailand’s shoppers a little better every day", with the result that today, Tesco Lotus still maintains its leadership of Thai modern retail. With our services over 12 million customers every week in nearly 1,800 Tesco Lotus stores nationwide, more than 50,000 staff are working in various functions in our Head Office, Stores, and Distribution Centres to provide services to customers under our philosophy "Rau Sai Jai Khun" which was created to communicate our feelings to customers, staff and the community.