- Maintain HR core processes – recruitment
- Bachelor degree in Engineering major Electrical
- Have knowledge of INCO Terms 2010
- Degree in Human Resources or any related field.
- Understanding of Thai Labor Laws.
- Earn experiences in dealing with Government.
- Administrative on employee information
- Communicate labor issue and provide consultancy
- Company activity, Exit interview and Orientation
- Leading the development and implementation of core
- Leading and developing a high performing Thailand
- Providing direction, leadership and support
- Employee Relation ,Talent development
- HR generalist multinational Company.
- Compensation & Benefit
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
- Strong knowledge of labor law is a must.
- Strong English Communication Skill.
- 5 years’ experience in compensation and benefit
- Knowledge in Time attendance system and payroll
- Able to communication in English
- Monitoring the payroll performance through KPIs.
- 5-10 years’ experience from an HR
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Cooperating with the labour union in relation
- Developing training materials and exercises
- Managing all admin tasks and preparing reports
- Degree in HR, Management or any related field
- 5-8 years’ experience in various HR functional
- Experience in working for an English speaking
- ER Manager
- HRD , Training
- Labour Law
- มีบุคลิกคล่องแคล่ว มีความกระตือรือร้น
- Bachelor or Master degree of HR/OD
- Experiences in the field of HRM
- Analyse and improve the development of recruitment
- Employee Relations
- Compensation and Benefit
- ER manager
- Pioneering greenfield HR Manager role
- Competitive package for senior professionals
- Open-minded working atmosphere with market leader
Above THB160k /month
Get new jobs like these directly to your inbox.