- Financial Analyst in Corporate Planning Division
- Financial evaluation for assessing the Business
- Perform Monthly Closing, Forecasting, Budgeting
THB55k - 70k /month (negotiable)
- 7 years of experience in finance & controlling
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Finance/Accounting
- Experience in BOI or Free Zone privileges
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Knowledge of Thai and international accounting.
- Good command of English communication.
- Bachelor’s or Master Degree in Accounting
- 8 years working experience in cost controlling
- Leadership and people management skills
- The position champions, develops and implements
- provides the financial expertise to enable
- creates and executes a business plan
- 5 years in finance analysis and cost planning
- Good command of English
- Oracle ERP system knowledge
- Knowledge in SOX compliance, MIS, SAP program.
- Knowledge in production process, costing concept.
- Bachelor in Accounting, good in English.
- experience in in corp. finance, financial planning
- strong analytical, interpersonal, commu. skill
- Good decision making and problem solving skills
- Bachelor degree or above in Accounting
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- 5 years financial, cost experience
- Develop business strategies focus.
- More than 3 years in Accounts or Relationship.
- Source prospects, develop existing and new client.
Get new jobs like these directly to your inbox.