Guidelines for Companies
We want to create the opportunity for all employers to promote their employer brand and take part in the conversation
The Company Profile Page
We strive to be the only place candidates need to come to learn about companies they are interested in working for. To do that we have created company profiles to share company information and insights from current or former employees.
We have created these pages using information provided by candidates, employers and other sources across the web.
As an employer you can claim your company profile for free, this allows you to;
1. Provide basic information about your company – You can share key information about your company’s mission and values. This information is very useful for candidates considering where they like to work and can help you attract the best candidates. To do so, please contact our Customer Support team or your Account Manager for details.
2. Respond to reviews – We believe hearing from employers is a really valuable way for candidates to understand the company’s point of view. A well considered response to both positive and negative feedback can really show you are listening to employees point of view as an employer who cares. All responses are governed by our community guidelines (detailed below).
We believe in an open and helpful community with the purpose of helping fellow candidates make informed choices about where they would like to work, and for employers to hire suitable talent with the same company goals. As such we moderate all submissions to ensure they adhere to our community guidelines. But we do not fact check or verify any statements or claims as they are solely based on the opinion of the reviewers. In the interest of fairness, we do not allow companies to remove or edit any of the comments posted.
Responding to reviews about your company
We encourage employers to have their say and be a part of the conversation with potential candidates by replying to reviews. This is FREE to all employers who are our registered users.
To respond to reviews you need to be logged into your employer account and have authorization to reply on behalf of your company. If you don’t have an employer account, please contact our Customer Support team or your Account Manager for account registration..
When you are on your company profile page, you will see a button next to each review for you to read the full review and provide your response. We ask you to identify who you are to make the experience more personal, and your identification will sit alongside your response.
Remember when replying to a review that you are doing so as a trusted ambassador for your company in a public forum. A good employer response contains:
1. Acknowledges the reviewer for sharing their views – By thanking the reviewer you set the response on a positive note. Remember that you should always strive to be polite and professional, not aggressive or defensive.
2. Addresses the specific points raised – A generic reply doesn’t really imply that you are listening, so if you are taking the time to reply it is best to talk directly to the reviewer. Acknowledge any positive feedback, and with any negatives share what you have been doing to improve.
3. Finish on a positive – Try to close your reply with some positive news on your company that you think is relevant to the reviewer.
These responses are subject to our community guidelines but will be published as quickly as possible. You can’t edit an already submitted response, but you can delete it and resubmit if there is anything else you would like to add.
Responses to reviews can be reported in the same way as any candidate comments, so may be removed for review temporarily or permanently if we feel anything is outside of our community guidelines.
jobsDB Thailand reserves the right to update, revise, modify or amend the Community Guidelines at any time as jobsDB Thailand deems necessary, without prior notice. Such changes to this Community Guideline shall apply from the time that jobsDB Thailand posts the same on this webpage. Users’ continued use of the site and services on the site shall constitute acceptance of the changes to this Community Guideline.
Does this provide the information you were looking for?
We have compiled a list of commonly asked questions in relation to posting comments and reviews in our community
Company reviews on jobsDB
It’s not just about finding the right job. You’re also looking for the right company. That’s why we’ve created a place where you can find and share trusted information about companies across Thailand, written anonymously by employees.
Read real reviews and ratings to find out what it’s like to work there and if it’s the right choice for you. Life’s too short to be in the wrong job, so make it count!