FAQ - Employer
In version 8.0 of the JobsDB Recruitment Management System (RMS), various new features are available to improve employers' experience in job and candidate management with better usability and greater flexibility.
Enhanced job posting and job management features
With version 8.0, you may make use of the new job posting and job management features to make your job postings more attractive and your recruitment process more efficient and effective.
Specify the job benefits of your company
During job posting, you can now specify the job benefits that your company offers in order to attract more candidates to apply for your jobs.
- Show the company location on map (country-specific)
- You can also specify the location of your company by typing its full address. Your company location will then be displayed on a map when job seekers see your job postings.
- More job posting enhancement options (country-specific)
- To let your job postings stand out from others, you may choose to purchase and use additional job posting enhancement options, such as enhanced listing, customized ad template, auto refresh, company job listing and buy-1-get-1-free. These options not only enhance the appearance, functionality and exposure opportunities of your job postings, but also provide a more professional impression of your job postings on job seekers.
- One-step candidate filter during job posting
- With the help of candidate filter, you can now filter out candidates that do not obviously meet your specified criteria and concentrate on handling job applications of those candidates that match your needs.
- The user-friendly job management interface
- The job management module has been redesigned to provide employers a more straightforward and user-friendly interface. You can now easily group different job postings into folders, repost jobs, edit jobs and view the job applications and approved resume requests received on the same screen.
- Revamped candidate management
- In the previous version of RMS, job posting records, candidates' job applications, resumes and resume requests etc. were all grouped under a "job folder" for centralized management.
- In version 8.0, the folder-centric approach is replaced by a more interoperable design. Without the "folder" boundary, you can now view all job applications and approved resumes in different pages and perform batch operations upon them directly.
- More tools for better candidate management
- You can now make use of our newest tools to classify candidates and their job applications, give them scores or stick different "stickers" on them. By doing so, you can then filter the records by status, score or sticker to view them separately for easier management.
- The state-of-the-art Candidate Search engine
- The Candidate Search engine has been upgraded to provide more candidate-related fields for employers to perform more precise candidate search, hence increasing the rate of matching the right candidates to the jobs.
- Save your candidate search criteria for later use
- If you are performing the same candidate search on a routine basis, you may save your candidate search criteria for later use so that you do not have to specify your criteria all over again when you perform the same search next time.
- Easier account management
- Easy sharing of resources between main account and sub-account
- Improved invoices and usage reports
- You can now view your account summary, invoices, package purchase history, job posting credit usage report and resume request credit usage report within a few clicks.