- Responsible to assist the Outlet Chef
- To supervise the assigned station
- Professional, efficient and flexible service
- Patrol all areas of the property
- Monitor Closed Circuit Televisions.
- Lock property entrances when required.
- Respond to any questions from guests
- Respond to guest requests for special
- Assign and ensure work tasks are completed
- To manage his / her assigned kitchen operation
- Successful independent profit center
- Controlling the Kitchen operation
- Process all guest check-ins, check-outs
- Ensure rates match market codes,document exception
- Communicate to appropriate staff when guests
- Oversee the operation of telephone switchboard
- Run/review daily reports (arrivals, departures
- Process all room/call/phone/internet related
- Respond to guest requests for special arrangements
- Respond to special requests from guests
- Review shift logs/daily memo books and document
- To assist in the day to day food production needs
- Ensure that systems and company policies
- Degree of associate satisfaction.
- Functions as the property’s strategic financial
- develops and implements property-wide strategies
- In addition, creates and executes a business plan
Get new jobs like these directly to your inbox.